Information Collection and Use
- Personal information collected by us may include name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, and other information that you choose to provide us.
- We may use this information to provide our services, process payments, communicate with you, and improve our services.
- We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal process or to protect the rights and safety of our clients, employees, or the public.
- We take reasonable measures to secure personal information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information.
- We retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and as required by law.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
- You have the right to access, update, or delete personal information collected by us. You can request access or update of your personal information by contacting us at [insert contact information].